- Last Christmas – I don’t care if it is by Taylor Swift or by Wham! Either way Last Christmas is the best Christmas song and anyone who disagrees is wrong, sorry I don’t make the rules.
- All I want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey’s Best. Ever. Song. I also have such a nice memory of putting this on at a party one year and the whole room going crazy and joining in for the most wholesome and festive sing along I’ve ever had the pleasure to mosh in.
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas – is the kind of song that makes me think of winter (which is nice considering it is currently torrentially raining) and family and lots of gentle emotions and gingerbread men and soft hugs and kids opening presents while everyone smiles at each other.
- Santa baby – the Taylor swift version because emotionally I am 15 from Nashville and also because the actual version is low key wild. But what a relatable song overall amiright?????? I am. Give me a house @santa.
- Snoopy’s Christmas – Even though it is ranked fifth this is the other best Christmas song because it is such a COOL story and also how can you not sing along to such a great anthem. A banger and a classic.